[Feature][OBM][v5510]Backup after a specific period

Postby leemason » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:57 pm

Platform : N/A
OS Version : N/A
Product : OBM
Product Version : N/A
Descriptions : Allow the schedule to be set in a more specific way
Reasons : Backup need to be done in every hour
Workaround : Create a list of scheduler with different time settings.
Related Topics :
Keywords : scheduler

Original wrote:I have been asked by a couple of people if there is a way of specifying a backup every x period rather than at certain times/dates. For example, if a customer wanted a backup every 2 hours then the only way that I can see this being achieved is by setting up 12 daily backup schedules for each backup. It would be great to be able to say something like "Backup the data every hour between 09:00 and 18:00 Mon-Fri and every 4 hours between 18:00 and 09:00 and at weekends".

Lee.
BackupsAnywhere Ltd (http://www.backupsanywhere.com)
leemason

Postby Nelsonn » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:59 pm

We have reviewed your feature request and we agree that it is a very nice feature to have. However, we won't be able to fit this feature request into our well-packed development schedule for this year. I am putting this enhancement request into the enhancement queue. We will schedule a timeline for this request when we plan our next year's schedule.

Thank you for your suggestion and your support of AhsayOBS.

If you have another question in the future, please feel free to contact us from http://forum.ahsay.com/
Ahsay Online Backup
Nelsonn

Postby Nelsonn » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi,

For AhsayOBM v5510 or above, you can set the scheduler to run on every hour/min.

Cheers.
Ahsay Online Backup
Nelsonn

Return to Archived - Technical Discussions