Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

[Feature][OBC][NS]GUI Data Size Calculations

Past technical discussions on Ahsay's Products

Moderator: Support Team

[Feature][OBC][NS]GUI Data Size Calculations

Postby ncalvert » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:41 pm

It would be nice if the client side could calculate the amount of files that you have selected before a backup. My customers do not know the amount of data that they have selected to back up. A GUI interface showing the amount of data that has been selected and how much space they have left on their plan would make it much eaiser.

I can calculate the amount using windows explorer but my customers are not that techy.

Thanks, Nick[/b]
ncalvert

Re: GUI Data Size Calculations - Enhancement requests

Postby Nelsonn » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 pm

ncalvert wrote:It would be nice if the client side could calculate the amount of files that you have selected before a backup. My customers do not know the amount of data that they have selected to back up. A GUI interface showing the amount of data that has been selected and how much space they have left on their plan would make it much eaiser.

I can calculate the amount using windows explorer but my customers are not that techy.

Thanks, Nick[/b]

Hi Nick,

Similar request exists in our enhancement queue, please refer to the following link for more info:
viewtopic.php?t=233
Ahsay Online Backup
Nelsonn

Return to Archived - Technical Discussions