Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

UBS server becomes unresponsive

Discuss technical questions on AhsayUBS

Moderator: Support Team

Re: UBS server becomes unresponsive

Postby Rylos » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Also, the admin interface on port 8080 is stalling at this time. I am going to leave the machine in this state if you need me to check anything else.
Rylos

Postby Rylos » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:55 am

Had to restart this machine today rather than leave it for further instruction. It was causing my RDR to freeze and not authenticate users for other servers and I was also unable to add users to those other servers as it would throw a timeout error connecting to the RDR.
Rylos

Postby Support2 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello,

The AhsayOBS logs you provide did not show any errors which would explain your AhsayUBS server stalling. AhsayOBS made regular entries in the logs in 5 or 10 minute intervals and routine background jobs such are running throughout the day:

1. Delta merge jobs - around 30 delta merge operations from 12:00AM to 11:59PM where performed
2. generation and sending of backup reports

I think we need to wait for the outcome after the after Starwind iSCSI drive has been disconnected from the machine to rule any problem there first.
Support2

Previous

Return to AhsayUBS