Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Can only add one server in RDR, Can anybody help offering reward

Discuss technical questions on AhsayRDR

Moderator: Support Team

Can only add one server in RDR, Can anybody help offering reward

Postby CloudNut » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:50 am

Hi

I have setup a RDR server and I have 3 obs servers setup but I am finding it difficult to complete and we really need it setup,

basically I have 3 obs with host names

ahsay1.mydomian.com with wan ip xx.xx.32.232 -> local address 10.0.0.10
ahsay2.mydomain.com with wan ip xx.xx.32.233 -> local address 10.0.0.11
ahsay3.mydomain.com with wan ip xx.xx.32.234 -> local address 10.0.0.12
with port 80 and 443 forwarded to them

I have an RDR server with wan ip 78.65.32.235 -> local address 10.0.0.15

The thing is that each one of the servers can be added into the RDR but only one, for example I can have ahsay1 or ahsay 2 or ahsay 3 in the rdr by themselves but when I try to add the second one, I get no error on-screen all I get in the log is

[error][www][error][www]unexpected end of documentThrowable='unexpected end of document'

I have tried everything, I have installed and reinstalled, deleted the VM's and started fresh and it's always the same, I have followed the documentation to the letter but still have no luck

This is a production environment and we need this in as backups are failing, I will pay an invoice if you are a trading business or I can offer a Paypal or bitcoin reward for anyone that can help me get this going or if you can log in even better

Please ask me for any information you require
CloudNut

Re: Can only add one server in RDR, Can anybody help offering reward

Postby Support2 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:50 am

Hello,

It sounds like one or more of your user profiles may be corrupted on the second AhsayOBS server. Can you check on the AhsayOBS server system logs to verify this?

Please refer to the following KB article on how to resolve corrupted profiles on your AhsayOBS server https://forum.ahsay.com/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=9997
Support2

Postby CloudNut » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi

Thank you so much for your reply

These are brand new installs and obs and the system profiles are ok, there are no other profiles on these servers, each Obs server can join the RDR independently but the if there is one already joined to the RDR it will not join another one

Please Please is there anyway to pay your support to log in an look at it we are in serious jeopardy of losing customers over this and we have been trying to get this working for Days

As I said earlier we have installed and reinstalled and roll out new servers these are all blank new servers so I don't think the user accounts are corrupt, each one will work by itself in the rdr
CloudNut

Postby Support2 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello,

Thank for getting back to us.

You can submit a formal ticket to our support ticket who will be happy to take a look at the problem for you, please submit a ticket using the following page http://www.ahsay.com/jsp/en/contact/kbQuestion.jsp

They should respond within 24 hours, but to speed up the troubleshooting process I suggest you include the following information when submitting your ticket.

i. Please copy the description of the problem from this forum
ii. Include your AhsayRDR and AhsayOBS web management console access login credentials
iii. Remote access to all affected AhsayRDR and AhsayOBS server.
Support2

Postby PG » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:28 am

I think I know the exact issue, I had the same problem. hit me up at jarrod@jacesolutions dot co dot nz if you want me to have a look at it.
PG

Postby joshmike » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:22 pm

may be there is a user corrupted file in your server !
joshmike

Return to AhsayRDR