Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

AshayRPS failed / Hostname verifying failed / SSL

Discuss technical questions on AhsayRPS

Moderator: Support Team

AshayRPS failed / Hostname verifying failed / SSL

Postby bewan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Hi,

The ahsayRPS IP address has changed. So the replication doesn't use a public IP anymore.
Sinds that the replication is not working anymore.

here is the error log when I set the configuration on the OBS with the RPS IP address :
[SendHandler.connect][Unable to connnect] [IOException] Reason=[SSLSocketJVM14.getSSLSocket] Hostname verifying failed. sDNSname='10.10.100.60' doesn't match any name on the SSL certificate. Session=[Session-1, SSL_NULL_WITH_NULL_NULL][IOException] Reason=[SendHandler.connect][Unable to connnect] [IOException] Reason=[SSLSocketJVM14.getSSLSocket] Hostname verifying failed. sDNSname='10.10.100.60' doesn't match any name on the SSL certificate. Session=[Session-1, SSL_NULL_WITH_NULL_NULL]

here is the error log when I set the old hostname and I put the IP address in /etc/hosts:
[SendHandler.connect][Unable to connnect] [IOException] Reason=[SSLSocketJVM14.getSSLSocket] Hostname verifying failed. sDNSname='<public hostname.be>' doesn't match any name on the SSL certificate. Session=[Session-1, SSL_NULL_WITH_NULL_NULL][IOException] Reason=[SendHandler.connect][Unable to connnect] [IOException] Reason=[SSLSocketJVM14.getSSLSocket] Hostname verifying failed. sDNSname='<public hostname.be>' doesn't match any name on the SSL certificate. Session=[Session-1, SSL_NULL_WITH_NULL_NULL]

Do I have to regenerate the ssl certificate? How?

Thanks in advance.
bewan

Return to AhsayRPS