Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Access ftp of the ACB cloud

Discuss technical questions on AhsayACB

Moderator: Support Team

Access ftp of the ACB cloud

Postby srijan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:08 am

I would like to know if there is a way to access ftp of the ACB cloud so that i dont need to create backup set. Instead I can just upload and download files..

Moreover, i would also want to know if there is some way i can get ACB backup to download files from the internet directly to my cloud without having to download it first on computer.. Thanks in advanced..
srijan

Re: Access ftp of the ACB cloud

Postby Support2 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello,

To perform any backup/restore operation, you must first a create a backup set which defines the files/folder you wish to backup, the storage destination(s), and other settings like encryption, compression, backup schedule etc.

As the files backed up by AhsayOBM/AhsayACB are encrypted & compressed and then storage in a proprietary storage format. You will need to restore them (decrypt/uncompress/revert to original file format)to a local machine first before you transfer them to another storage account
Support2

Return to AhsayACB