Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Internal Error 1012. Please press the [Update] button below to correct this problem. If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team to resolve this problem. Not in Grace Period. Server is stopped

Discuss technical questions on AhsayOBS

Moderator: Support Team

Internal Error 1012. Please press the [Update] button below to correct this problem. If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team to resolve this problem. Not in Grace Period. Server is stopped

Postby kieren.bennett » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi Guys,

Im trying to resolve an issue which is affecting all my clients , Ive submitted a ticket but have been told ill get a response next day and i cant get through on the phone ,On my main screen im getting the error

"Internal Error 1012. Please press the [Update] button below to correct this problem. If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team to resolve this problem. Not in Grace Period. Server is stopped"

And all my clients last night have missed there backup , As far as im aware nothing is wrong with the license .

Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance
kieren.bennett

Re: Internal Error 1012. Please press the [Update] button below to correct this problem. If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team to resolve this problem. Not in Grace Period. Server is stopped

Postby infoal » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:45 pm

same problem here... as every year.

i have the solution to your problem: pay again.

ahsay are lying to customers: ahsay is not a license perpetual product.

when your perpetual license expires, it's supose that you can continue using this software, but then: surprise! a misterious problem appears and you need to pay again to get support and "solve" the problem.

technical support sais: you machine IP is changed, or your Mac address is changed, or you have another server with the same license... everything is false. I have the same machine and nothing changes.

fucking liars, i'm looking for another backup software because i'm really tired about this shit.
infoal

Re: Internal Error 1012. Please press the [Update] button below to correct this problem. If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team to resolve this problem. Not in Grace Period. Server is stopped

Postby Richard Au » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:03 pm

Hi there,

Regarding the Internal Error 1012 error, please kindly have a look the following article for detail explanation.

ISSUE: [Internal Error 1012 / 1011] on AhsayOBS management console (License Issues) (2597)
https://forum.ahsay.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 43&p=39294

If you believe that this is not the case, please submit your case through our ticket system at https://ahsay.com/jsp/en/contact/kbQuestion.jsp . Our support engineer will help to figure out this for you.
Richard Au
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Richard Au

Postby MRC » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:42 pm

I'm sorry to say, that this is still a issue.
The posted reply:

Everything is still ok, nothing in the server has changed, and there is an error with Ahsay still.

But when you get to the last point in the guide:
"If the error persist after pressing the Update button, it suggests that you have already exceeded the 'self-relax' quota, please contact Ahsay Technical Support staff for assistance."

The solution:
Give us more money.
And then by magic, it starts working again.

So the license is Quite "Expiry Date : Unlimited", or until we want more money.
MRC

Postby Richard Au » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:53 pm

MRC wrote:I'm sorry to say, that this is still a issue.
The posted reply:

Everything is still ok, nothing in the server has changed, and there is an error with Ahsay still.

But when you get to the last point in the guide:
"If the error persist after pressing the Update button, it suggests that you have already exceeded the 'self-relax' quota, please contact Ahsay Technical Support staff for assistance."

The solution:
Give us more money.
And then by magic, it starts working again.

So the license is Quite "Expiry Date : Unlimited", or until we want more money.

If you haven't made any change to your server, please submit your case through our ticket system at https://ahsay.com/jsp/en/contact/kbQuestion.jsp . Our support engineer will help on finding the root cause with you.
Richard Au
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Richard Au

Postby QLogic » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:11 am

After paying an up-charge last year for a permanent fix, I am starting to think we start a class action, after all these issues only started after they claimed to become a publicly traded company...
QLogic

Return to AhsayOBS