Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

6.27.0.0 Upgrade to 7.7.2.0

Discuss technical questions on AhsayCBS release

Moderator: Support Team

Re: 6.27.0.0 Upgrade to 7.7.2.0

Postby Rylos » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:08 am

Richard,

I opened up a ticket and sent logs. Got a reply back with errors in the catalina log about ssl cert and some sort of memory leak. I ended up figuring out that my ssl key that we were using didn't port over, and instead of it just installing the default, it just didn't do anything and left it in a null mode. I copied the ahsay self signed key from a fresh install of the CBS and got it working but now I can't import my own key. I've opened a separate forum post on this to ask for others experience with the ssl key import functionality.
Rylos

Postby Richard Au » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Rylos wrote:Richard,

I opened up a ticket and sent logs. Got a reply back with errors in the catalina log about ssl cert and some sort of memory leak. I ended up figuring out that my ssl key that we were using didn't port over, and instead of it just installing the default, it just didn't do anything and left it in a null mode. I copied the ahsay self signed key from a fresh install of the CBS and got it working but now I can't import my own key. I've opened a separate forum post on this to ask for others experience with the ssl key import functionality.

Thank you for your update. Regarding the SSL issue, you may consider to engage our SSL Installation service and our support engineer can help to install this for you. Please refer to our website below for more information.

https://www.ahsay.com/jsp/en/home/index ... rvices_ssl
Richard Au
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Richard Au

Postby kspare » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Is the latest version usable now?

We are considering an upgrade to support the latest version of macos
kspare

Previous

Return to AhsayCBS v7