Partner Portal

Discussion Forum

Converting user to trial

Discuss technical questions on AhsayCBS release

Moderator: Support Team

Converting user to trial

Postby Vinicius.coelho » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 am

Hi,
I would like to know the issues of converting a user to trial user.
-After 90 days I will lose the retention or the user will just be suspended?

My problem is that the user is not active (not paying..) but due contract reasons I would like to mantain this user retention till it ends (1 year). Converting to trial will work?

TIA!
Vinicius.coelho

Re: Converting user to trial

Postby manto.lee » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:58 am

Hi,

It would depends on how you configure the free trial user option.

Under CBS > Backup / Restore : Basic, there are "Free Trial Options" section allow you to configure the CBS behaviour to remove the trial users after X days from "Settings for existing free trial users".

If the option is checked the trial user + data will be removed after the configured date.

Else, it would retain.

If you have further question on configuring the user option, please submit a support ticket via https://www.ahsay.com/partners

Thank you!
Manto Lee
Ahsay Forum Support Team
manto.lee

Postby Yarbey » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:05 am

I understand correctly that after the trial period expires the data will be deleted if you don't make a backup? Or is this functionality also available in normal use?
Yarbey

Postby manto.lee » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:02 am

Yarbey wrote:I understand correctly that after the trial period expires the data will be deleted if you don't make a backup? Or is this functionality also available in normal use?

Yarbey,

Yes, you are correct.
Manto Lee
Ahsay Forum Support Team
manto.lee

Return to AhsayCBS