Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Backup large amount of Office 365 mailboxes

Discuss technical questions on AhsayCBS release

Moderator: Support Team

Backup large amount of Office 365 mailboxes

Postby Cloud Back-up » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Does anyone know how to backup large amount of Office 365 mailboxes? We have one customer with 250 Office 365 mailboxes (750GB) and when we want to clientless backup all mailboxes at once the CBS server crashes (out of memory). We changed to use an OBM client instlled on a VM but it also stops after reading about 10 mailboxes. I now created multiple tasks with a couple of mailboxes per task, but that cost a lot of time to configure.

It seems that Ahsay first tries to load all e-mails from all mailboxes into the memory before downloading the content. I cannot find any settings to change this behaviour. I would like it to first complet one mailbox before beginning at loading the second mailbox. This way the memory won't fill up.

Hope someone has an solution to this problem!
Cloud Back-up
http://www.cloudback-up.nl/
Online server back-up in the Netherlands
Cloud Back-up

Re: Backup large amount of Office 365 mailboxes

Postby Richard Au » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Hello,

Regarding Office 365 mail backup, can you please contact our support for more information? Please submit your case through our ticket system at https://ahsay.com/jsp/en/contact/kbQuestion.jsp
Richard Au
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Richard Au

Re: Backup large amount of Office 365 mailboxes

Postby Paul_Wilson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:22 pm

was there an answer to this post as we are having the same issue.
Paul_Wilson

Return to AhsayCBS v7