Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Feature Request: Add RestoreWizard Tile to CBS Dashboard

Discuss technical questions on AhsayCBS release

Moderator: Support Team

Feature Request: Add RestoreWizard Tile to CBS Dashboard

Postby bmaiers » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:14 am

A simple Feature Request:

Please add a tile to the CBS Dashboard linking to the OBR/RestoreWizard downloads. This tile would be visible to all Users, Admins, SubAdmins, etc.

All I'm asking for is a big red tile called "Restore Files" on the dashboard. When you click the tile, you will see the same list of downloads presented via the "Client Download Link -> Restore" tab on the top of the screen.

I believe this will make the RestoreWizard MUCH easier to find.

It would also be great to add some brief language on this screen describing what the RestoreWizard is and what info they will need to be able to login. (user name, password, encryption key, etc.).

Finally, it would be nice to be able to rebrand it so I can create a splashscreen calling it the Restore Wizard. Right now, it just looks like the standard client.... I think it needs to look different....
Bob
bmaiers

Re: Feature Request: Add RestoreWizard Tile to CBS Dashboard

Postby Richard Au » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello,

In this case, please kindly contact our support to submit an enhancement request if you need this feature in future release.

Please submit your case through our ticket system at https://ahsay.com/jsp/en/contact/kbQuestion.jsp
Richard Au
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Richard Au

Re: Feature Request: Add RestoreWizard Tile to CBS Dashboard

Postby JasonEde » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:44 pm

I agree it needs to look different from the OBM client even if it's just it's own splash screen on startup.
JasonEde

Return to AhsayCBS v7