Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Ahsay Mobile issues

Discuss technical questions on AhsayCBS release

Moderator: Support Team

Ahsay Mobile issues

Postby michelp » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if other people are succeeding in taking backups with AhsayMOB. In the 6 months I'm using it, I was never able to take a full successful backup of all my data.

The issues seem to occur as soon if you select Photo or WhatsApp as source.
It does works for a backup with like 3 photo's on the memory, but once you have a bigger amount (I have around 15GB of data, it just crashes.
When I run the backup manually before I go to sleep, the result is usually that the app just crashed during the backup, or when I wake up in the morning it's just unresponsive.

Also the scheduling simply does nothing..

What I've tried:
- Different phones (Galaxy S6 & s7)
- Different android versions
- Different storages (local CBS storage & Google drive)

PS: the AhsayMOB part of the forum does not allow to create topics?

Thanks
michelp

Re: Ahsay Mobile issues

Postby Richard Au » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:26 am

Hello,

Regarding the backup issue with AhsayMOB, can you please contact our support to verify on this? Please submit your case through our ticket system at https://ahsay.com/jsp/en/contact/kbQuestion.jsp
Richard Au
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Richard Au

Re: Ahsay Mobile issues

Postby michelp » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Richard Au wrote:Hello,

Regarding the backup issue with AhsayMOB, can you please contact our support to verify on this? Please submit your case through our ticket system at https://ahsay.com/jsp/en/contact/kbQuestion.jsp

I have submitted the ticket now.

Thanks
michelp

Return to AhsayCBS v7