Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Release date for 7.17.0.0

Discuss technical questions on AhsayCBS release

Moderator: Support Team

Release date for 7.17.0.0

Postby ANSOCF » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:33 am

Hello,

I'm greatly anticipating the release date for 7.17. To me this feature set will mark getting close to meeting all of the needs that we had in version 6. Any idea when we can expect first versions of 7.17 to test out?

The major keys for me are centralized quota management, supporting space freeing up on CBS and data integrity check.

Are there any plans for using Java V8 to enhance throughput for restorations of hyperV? When crunching deltas I find V7 cannot compete with raw linespeed performance of another vendor I use. Mind you that vendor is very expensive. If you can greatly increase restore speed issues I would basically be able to get rid of that vendor.
ANSOCF

Re: Release date for 7.17.0.0

Postby BodisHS » Fri May 04, 2018 9:18 pm

ANSOCF wrote:Hello,

I'm greatly anticipating the release date for 7.17. To me this feature set will mark getting close to meeting all of the needs that we had in version 6. Any idea when we can expect first versions of 7.17 to test out?

The major keys for me are centralized quota management, supporting space freeing up on CBS and data integrity check.

Are there any plans for using Java V8 to enhance throughput for restorations of hyperV? When crunching deltas I find V7 cannot compete with raw linespeed performance of another vendor I use. Mind you that vendor is very expensive. If you can greatly increase restore speed issues I would basically be able to get rid of that vendor.

Hi there,

I've also requested this feature since it takes ages to manually do it at all of our client.
Found their roadmap: http://ahsay-dn.ahsay.com/document/part ... t-plan.htm
Q3 will add the feature, so it will take a few months before we can use the centralized feature :?
BodisHS

Return to AhsayCBS v7