Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Sales Information: Special Programs - Competitive Upgrade (2812)

Sales Information: Special Programs - Competitive Upgrade (2812)

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Content:

If you are using a backup software other than Ahsay, you are eligible for our competitive upgrade offer. All you need to do is send us the recent receipt of the backup software you are using.

Our competitive offer include:

(1) Purchase Model: Buy-one-get-one-free.

For example, if you purchase 50 Ahsay OBM at a standard price, you will get another 50 Ahsay OBM for free. In other words, you will have a total of 100 Ahsay OBM.

(2) Meter Model: US$400 bonus credit.

If you pay an initial deposit of US$800, you will have a bonus credit of US$400. In other words, you will have a total of US$1,200 as meter deposit.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sales Information: Special Programs - Competitive Upgrade (2812)

Postby BaseDan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi
I get ahsay recommend it by my friend. I have small company and I need software like this, but I have few questions about this.
How many people can use this product? If I pay for one product everyone in company can use it? Is it single payment or that's the price for annual software?
Thank you so much
BaseDan

Return to Special Programs