Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

info.log

Discuss technical questions on AhsayACB

Moderator: Support Team

info.log

Postby itnow_taylor » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:30 am

I had issues where I was getting duplicate schedules running. This was because the same account had been setup on more than one user profile. I have since removed the .ACB directory from one of the users profile and modified the home.txt file so that it only has the path of the remaining .acb directory. Since then I keep getting these errors in the info.log file.
[error] Error loading configuration file. Reason='File "config.sys" does not exist.' Retry in 5 seconds ... User: 'null@' Home: 'C:\Program Files\itRESTORE\ '
[error] Error loading configuration file. Reason='File "config.sys" does not exist.' Retry in 5 seconds ... User: 'null@' Home: 'C:\Program Files\itRESTORE\�'
These errors will flood the event log. Even with these errors the backups appear to be working.
How can I clear these errors?
itnow_taylor

Re: info.log

Postby Support3 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello

-What AhsayACB version are you using?
-When you removed the ".acb" folder and update the home.txt did you stop the AhsayACB scheduler service?
-Do you problem persist even after you restart the AhsayACB service?

Do you mind posting the full info.log file? The will allow us to get better picture of the scheduler behaviour on the client machine.
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Support3

Postby itnow_taylor » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:00 am

The version is 6.17

The service is stopped when the files are moved and the home.txt file is written.
The errors still happen after a reboot
The backups seem to be working while this error is going.

The log is just this over and over.
[2014/12/01 05:48:41][error] Error loading configuration file. Reason='ÿþc : \ u s e r s \ i t n o w \ . a c b \config\config.sys (Access is denied)' Retry in 5 seconds ... User: 'null@null' Home: 'C:\Program Files\itRESTORE\ÿþc : \ u s e r s \ i t n o w \ . a c b '
[2014/12/01 05:49:41][error] Error loading configuration file. Reason='File "config.sys" does not exist.' Retry in 5 seconds ... User: 'null@' Home: 'C:\Program Files\itRESTORE\ '
itnow_taylor

Postby Support3 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello,

It looks like you have encountered a known issue which affected AhsayOBM/AhsayACB v6.17.0.0/v17.0.2 on Windows platforms.

Please refer to our KB article ISSUE: Local configuration file of AhsayOBM / ACB is corrupted after upgrading to 6.17.0.0 (missed backup) (3120) https://forum.ahsay.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 95&p=38610
Ahsay Forum Support Team
Support3

Return to AhsayACB