Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

Email notification not working to email domains on Office365

Discuss any other technical questions here

Moderator: Support Team

Email notification not working to email domains on Office365

Postby JasonEde » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:53 pm

I've noticed that despite being correctly configured in my profile I don't get any email notifications from these forums. Looking back through my emails it seems that this happened when we moved to Office 365. Is there a known problem with Ahsay forums sending emails to Office 365 addresses? We get all the other emails from Ahsay for tickets etc without any problems.
JasonEde

Re: Email notification not working to email domains on Office365

Postby ronnie.chan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:39 am

Hi Jason,

We have tried using our O365 account to register a forum account, and we are able to receive email sent from the forum. All emails from Ahsay, including emails from this forum, are sent through the same SMTP server. So, there should be some setting problem either in your O365 mail account, or your current forum profile. Can you check if your email address under your current forum profile is valid, and the setting in your O365 account to see if "noreply@ahsay.com" is blocked?

Thanks,
Ronnie
ronnie.chan

Return to Others