Knowledge Base & Discussion Forum

AhsayRPS cannot add receiver

Discuss technical questions on AhsayRPS

Moderator: Support Team

AhsayRPS cannot add receiver

Postby twashington » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello! I am new to Ahsay RPS as the person who was incharge of this at our company just left. While going through our replication logs I noticed that replication has not been occuring for several months. It appears that somehow (possibly during a RAID event) that the replication server lost its receiver settings.

I have tried to add a receiver on the AhsayRPS server but after I fill out the fields of "new replication receiver" and click "add" nothing happens... I click "reset" and nothing happens... I have to logout, log back in and then finally the fields are blank again.

I read in another post related to this that the rpsRecv.xml file may be corrupt. I looked at this file and it is empty.... not sure what to do next.

I found another rpsRecv.xml.original file that has the following code in it

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><receivers></receivers>

So I renamed the blank file and took the file with this code in it and renamed it "rpsRecv.xml" but still I cannot add a receiver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
twashington

Postby PG » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Have you checked if you have the current non-expired SSL certificate on your RPS instance
PG

Postby twashington » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:56 pm

I have not checked that. would that cause the webpage not work work properly when logged on to the server?
twashington

Return to AhsayRPS